[BC]2 Basel Computational Biology Conference is an annual scientific symposium, bringing together like minded individuals and companies interested in the field of computational biology.
[BC]2 was initiated in 2003 by Torsten Schwede and Manuel Peitsch. Since 2008, [BC]2 is the scientific meeting of the SIB Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics.
- 2019: Big Data in Molecular Medicine, co-organized with BASEL LIFE
- 2017: [BC]2 2017
- 2015: [BC]2 2015
- 2013: Genetic Variation + Human Health
- 2012: 10th [BC]2 Basel Computational Biology Conference, co-organized with ECCB'12, the European Conference on Computational Biology
- 2011: Multiscale Modeling
- 2010: Regulation & Control in Biological Systems
- 2009: Molecular Evolution
- 2008: Computational Structural Biology
- 2007: From Euler to Computational Biology in association with USGEB
- 2006: Comparative Genomics
- 2005: Biological Systems in silico
- 2004: From Information to Simulation
- 2003: Life Sciences Meet IT