ELIXIR-Switzerland (SIB) provides five travel fellowships (up to 1’300 EUR each) to ELIXIR members to attend the [BC]2 Basel Computational Biology Conference.
- Each travel fellowship will cover the travel expenses (e.g. flight and ground transportation, economy class) to [BC]2 as well as the cost of the registration to [BC]2.
- The recipient is responsible for organising the travel and registering to the conference. Invoices up to a maximum of 1’300 EUR will be reimbursed.
Requirements and procedures
Each applicant must satisfy the following conditions:
The applicant must be a member of ELIXIR by the time of the application.
The applicant must submit a motivation statement explaining why they would like to attend the [BC]2 conference and how the attendance will enhance the link between ELIXIR-Switzerland (SIB) and their node.
Application deadline: 22 August
The award notification will be sent via email beginning of August.
- 7 July 2021 – Fellowship call opens
- 22 August 2021 – Fellowship call closes (deadline extended)
- 26 August – Acceptance notification