Talks and poster presentations are scheduled on 12 and 13 September 2022. The main conference topics are:
- Dynamics of immune processes: from responses to pathogens to immunotherapy
- Deciphering ecology and evolution with creative genomics approaches
- Machine Learning algorithms for advancing spatial biology
Abstracts that do not fit into any of the above-mentioned categories can be submitted under the category “Others”.
A limited number of screens will be available, to facilitate the presentation of software, simulations, imaging results or other complex analyses and research. Demonstrating to participants for example how to run your software, being able to show animations, or zooming into complex 3D microscopy images, may help to better communicate your message. When submitting your abstract for the categories Poster + poster pitch (see below for details) or Poster only, you will be asked to indicate if and which elements of your research will benefit from this interactive poster format. The Scientific Committee will assess your needs and assign screens according to necessity and availability.
- 9 January 2023 - Call for abstracts opens
- 15 March 2023 - Call for abstracts closes
- beginning June 2023 - Abstract acceptance notification
- 12 and 13 September 2023 - Presentation at [BC]2