Talks and poster presentations are scheduled on 14 and 15 September 2021. The main conference topics are:
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning and computer vision
- Pathogens, immune systems and host-pathogen interactions
- Population genomics in human health
- Spatiotemporal gene expression dynamics and single-cell approaches
Abstracts that do not fit into any of the above mentioned categories can be submitted under the category “Others”.
A limited number of screens will be available, to facilitate the presentation of software, simulations, imaging results or other complex analyses and research. Demonstrating to participants for example how to run your software, being able to show animations, or zooming into complex 3D microscopy images, may help to better communicate your message. When submitting your abstract for the categories Poster + poster pitch (see below for details) or Poster only, you will be asked to indicate if and which elements of your research will benefit from this interactive poster format. The Scientific Committee will assess your needs and assign screens according to necessity and availability.
- 18 March 2021 - Call for abstracts opens
- 16 May 2021 - Call for abstracts closes
- End of June 2021 - Abstract acceptance notification
- 14 and 15 September 2021 - Presentation at [BC]2