The [BC]2 Scientific Committee is now inviting abstract submissions on biological and bioinformatics research and applications, as well as development of methods and software.
Abstracts can be submitted for one of the six main conference topics and in one of the following three categories: oral presentation, poster + poster pitch and poster only. The main conference topics are:
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning and computer vision
- Cancer biology and precision medicine
- Evolutionary dynamics and ecology
- Pathogens, immune systems and host-pathogen interactions
- Population genomics in human health
- Spatiotemporal gene expression dynamics and single-cell approaches
Abstracts that do not fit into any of the above-mentioned categories can be submitted under the category “Others”. For more information on the individual sessions and on how to submit your abstract, please have a look at the abstract submission page.